It’s the (other) most wonderful time of the year… FALL!
Not only is this my favorite season, but I also adore the decor that comes along with it.
With that being said- welcome to my 2017 fall decor haul!
First, I want to share with you my accumulated fall decor thus far:
- My pumpkin blanket, small jack-o-lantern, and “thankful for” board sign came from Target.
- My garland, two glittery pumpkins, and football turkey came from Michael’s.
- My two brown frames, and two small candles came from Walmart.
- My marshmallow fireside candle and candle holder came from bath and body works.
- & Finally, my gold frame, package of leaves, small bail of hay, two packs of string lights, two glass pumpkins, three shiny pumpkins, and home sweet home sign came from the dollar tree!
I currently live at home while I am working on my masters degree. I am saving money so that in a few years when Troy and I are married we can buy our first house! (You do not even understand how excited I am to decorate an entire house!!!) But for now, I just decorate my bedroom.
I do not set all my decor out at once. Some pieces I wait until a October and November to set out because I feel like they work better for specific holidays like Halloween and Thanksgiving.
The photos above show exactly how I set everything up (minus my backwards bachelors degree on my dresser for privacy reasons). I have accumulated all of this decor over the past two years, and I have not paid more than $15 on a single item!
My most expensive item was my pumpkin throw blanket (Target- $14.99), and my cheapest item was my Pumpkin Spice mini candle (Walmart- .94 cents). My advice for holiday decorating is to always shop at bargain stores, use coupons, and wait for sales!
Happy decorating! XOXO 🎃🍂🐿🍁