I’m so excited to share this blog with you all! Troy and I celebrated 5 1/2 Years yesterday, so we decided to paint pumpkins! We picked monsters inc pumpkins because Troy loves Mike Wasowski (and I love Disney, obviously). 😉
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- 1 small round pumpkin
- 1 tall skinny pumpkin
- Mike & Sully face cutouts (you can find these on google)
- 4 toothpicks for the horns
- Blue, purple, and green acrylic paint
- Hot glue gun
Here’s the process:
- The first thing you need to do is gather your materials, print and cut out the faces!
- Hot glue the toothpicks to the back of the horn cut outs.
- Paint one layer on the pumpkins. Let it dry.
- Paint a second layer on the pumpkins. Let it dry.
- Add a coat of modpodge to your pumpkins to protect the paint.
- Once all coats are dry, stick the toothpick horns into your pumpkins.
- Finally, hot glue the faces onto the pumpkins!
These pumpkins were super easy to make and they are a big hit! Everyone loves them! Happy painting!
“I wouldn’t have nothin’, if I didn’t have you.”💚💙💜