ATTENTION ALL FREQUENT MOVIE GOERS: this blog is for you!
I have always loved going to the movies, I probably go 2-3 times a month. People might think that’s over the top, but now I’ll probably go even more… thanks to MoviePass!😉
MoviePass is a monthly subscription that lets you see any movies you want in theatres for only $10 A MONTH! No joke! Just this month I have seen $70 worth of movies- for only $10!!!
Here’s How It Works:
- Once you go to http://www.moviepass.com and register for their $10 a month subscription, they send you your movie pass card!
- Next, you’ll need to download the free MoviePass app and register your movie pass card on it.
- Finally, use the app to check in at your local theatre. The app will load money onto your MoviePass card for you to purchase your ticket. It’s THAT SIMPLE!
What’s The Catch:
There’s no catch! No cancellation fees. It seemed to good to be true to me too, at first. But now that I have it, I’m never going back! I’ve seen $80 worth of movies this month for only $10!!! That’s an incredible deal.
Some Small Details:
- You can only buy 1 movie ticket with each MoviePass card you own (they do not have a couples/family package yet, which I think is their only downfall)
- You can only see one movie per day
- You cannot purchase 3D tickets
I was perfectly fine with those limitations because I never do any of those things anyways!
Things To Remember:
Before you purchase your MoviePass subscription make sure you check their website to see if the theaters near you are participating!
I pay $10 a month for unlimited movies and it’s a really beneficial subscription for me! If it sounds like it could work for you then I hope you give it a try! Happy movie-going! 🎥🍿